Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Who Cares?


 I don't know why all the time,
I can think what I'll think..is that a crime?
I don't know about good, or bad
I know what I've got, and I know what I've had.
What happened to security?
Did it bow out along with humanity?
When did we fall so out of place?
That we often spit in our fellow man's face?
Things are always going to change
But here it is present, others find it strange.
Who can really put themselves in the judges seat?
Did we not all start by washing someone's feet?
Evil is all around, clothed with a mask
Be always on your guard, that is our task.
Who are we to question what we don't know?
For there's lessons learned daily, and we all need to grow.
Pride is the beast that waits for it's prey
And once it attacks, the longer it will stay.
Weak is not what makes us fail,
But allowing another man to carve our trail.
We are the difference that needs to be made
A great darkness is taking over, and it's on a raid.
With great faith, I believe walls can break
But at others expense, that's the chance we take. (?)
The divide in mankind, is growing great
But we can never destroy, what we didn't create.
I don't know why some hurt, why other's appear grand
But we cannot accept, what we're not willing to understand.
Not everything in this life, is going to be fair
So if we stumble while we're living, tell me..who cares?
Power is hungry, and it seeks to feed
On those blinded by it's rewards, rather than it's need.
There's always a fight for the leader of the band
I know I've found my place, when I leave life in God's hands.
My thoughts are from my heart, some will disagree
But I'm not here to please everyone, and I can only be me.



No comments:

Post a Comment