Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Aaaww! Work..(Not suprising).


Like complete randomness for this morning. Nothing new, though. I have found the strangest things at my job in my 3 years of working there. Like last week..almost anyway..I found a piece of some animal. That's like, not a joke. I want to say it was a dog, or a coyote..but it's hard to find out from a single limb. Here's a pic of it if you're disturbing, such as myself.











I also happen to LIKE snow. I apologize to those who disagree, or otherwise have a different opinion on it. I'm Texas born and Texas raised, but I enjoy every little spit of snow we get. We haven't had much to brag about, at least in my years, but I actually got some proof God hit us good. Here is a pic of the beautiful white frozen night we had at work the other day. Isn't it purdy? Oh well, I thought so anyway.











Okay. Believe it or not, that's all about work today!!!! It's like 10:38, I've been off since 7, Josh is playing on his PS3, I'm on the computer (obviously), the cats are sleeping..and that's about all there is to report. WOW! Right? Yea...anyways. So, I may not have the most interesting things to blog about...but WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME?! J/K. I think I might go to bed now, or see if Tom & Jerry is on. I hope everyone has a great day!!!!
-AmBeR

1 comment:

  1. Your phone takes awesome pictures! BTW the shot of the paw would make an AWESOME album cover!

    ReplyDelete