Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Just Saying..

Okay. Have you ever noticed how someone reminds you of someone else? Either they look just like 'em or say things that remind you of someone else? I have noticed a few of those. (Note: If you don't work w/ me, or have worked @ my employer for a while, you won't get it).

  • I have noticed first that Tina from overnights, or formerly rather, looks like Dee Snider "Twisted Sister. I mean, look at this picture...do you not notice?
  • Then, I noticed that my boss's little sweater reminds me of Mr. Rogers, or even Urkle.
  • My co-worker, Joe, reminds me of the little guy on a Pringles can. If you saw him, you'd understand. He's just missing some sunglasses.

  • This "look-alike" may be considered the meanest, but can clearly be seen. A certain overnight CSM fits all the facial characteristics, but I don't want to mention names. She's known my family too long, No, she's not Teresa. Just look at that chin? Who else has it?

  • There is 1 man, whom never changes at the ever-changing store. I am referring to the "mouth" of the store, Dunk. When I look at him I expect him to say: "It's-a me!".

  • These next 3 aren't necessarily "dead-ringers", but there is something about them that is similiar to their comparisons.
  1. Cathy "people-greeter", reminds me of a classic Cabbage Patch Kid.
  2. Manuel "Department Mng. of Frozen)" can almost remind of you of Borat...
  3. Then there's Zack (I had to go there). He's a good friend of mine, let's give it up for Mr. Zack's hair! (applause). When the wind's messed it up & with his texture he is awesome enough to pass for Mr. Ace Ventura.







2 comments:

  1. OH MY DEAR LORD GOD I JUST SPAT SUNNY D ALL OVER MY COMPUTER! Total OMFGROTFLMGAO!!!!! XD

    Can. NOT. BREATHE. LOL!

    This was DEAD ON. DEAD ON.

    Amber, you RULE.

    ReplyDelete