Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just One of "Those Days"

Okay. So, it was just one of "those days". You know, when everything starts off pretty good then there's that 1 thing or person who just...ruins it? EEERRR!!! I had one of those situatons last night.
If I do something wrong, or screw up...I need correcting. I am not above authority, and I am not out to cause trouble. But, where do people get off thinking it's necessary to be condescending and rude? Regardless of whether or not I'm in the wrong, name-calling is not the proper way to address it. Let's just get this straight, my name is what I prefer to be called. It's not homey, sweetheart, baby, sugar, missy, darling, yo, woman...ect.

Okay enough of that emo session. Isen't it also funny how the weather seems to coincide perfectly with your mood? It's dark, gloomy, and a bit nippy out there. That's pretty much how I feel. I feel like the sky just getting covered up, and crowded with the clouds. Sure they will pass, but not without a little storm. What's life without a storm though, huh? It's not that you won't get them, because you will...it's toughing it out until it's over. It's about taking cover because it's gonna be a tuff one.

Good news is I'm home now. Back to my real life, back to my family and my home, back to a hot Whataburger breakfast. On top of that, it's Sunday. Even The Lord rested on the sabbath. I may have to work tonight, but I'm embracing my sabbath anyway. I'm choosing to take a rest from the evil ways of ol' Egyptland, and letting it go for the day. I said I was going to rant, calmly...so here it is.

Remember this in times of trouble: cows are brutally slaughtered everyday so you can enjoy those burgers, beef jerkey, warm leather wear, and various other things. What does that have to do with anything you might ask? I don't know, but it got your mind of your troubles for a second right? Alright well I'm calling this a rap now, I'm going to cut it short to borrow one of my friend's catch phrases:
"peace out, yo"-Z.M.

1 comment:

  1. YAY MY CATCHPHRASE CAUGHT ON! hAHA! PEACE ON YO DIZZLEZ! XD

    Seriously man, Cleopatra was out of f*cking line. Perhaps it was rugburn? *badum-tish*


    We are still waiting for Moses. >_<

    ReplyDelete